Apparently Riley seems to think I've made a pretty good home for her inside my belly ~ Cause she does not seem ready to meet the world yet. Mommy is getting anxious though and wishes Riley would get over her stage fright and make her big debut!!! If she has not made her appearance by the 8th the doctors said they will schedule me for induction. So I guess my silver lining is that at least there will be an end in sight! Although I have heard many horror stories about inductions I'm trying to stay positive and remind myself that whatever is best for Riley is the right choice for me.
I just can't wait to meet my baby girl!!!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I read somewhere that for first time babies - the average date of birth is on 41weeks and 1 day - so maybe tomorrow will be the lucky day!!!! Hang in there! Love you.
Post a Comment