Sunday, April 13, 2008

25 Days To Go.....

Wow, I can't believe how time flies! Only 25 days to go (give or take) to meet Riley Grace.
We finally installed the car seat in my car this weekend.....It seems like such a milestone. Packing my bag for the hospital stay is next on the long list of things to do. With so much still to do and so little time left......I'm really feeling the pressure!!!
We are so excited and nervous to take on the challange of parenthood and hopeful that with God's grace we can give her all the she'll ever need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ted and Holly
I have no doubt in my mind, that you all will be the best parents ever. I can't wait to meet Riley. Hopefully it won't take as long too meet her as its been for me to see your house (don't start with me Holly!) (-: