I am glad we stayed the whole night to witness, I have never seen Ted and Holly so happy and Holly so tired for that matter. Riley is beautiful and I can't wait to see her again.
Holly & Ted, You are in for some wonderful moments with Riley! Treasure each one as they will be fast and many. I annot wait to get out there to meet my neice. Love from Heather & Family
Congratulations, Ted and Holly! Riley is beautiful! Ted, go ahead and get your "Dad interview the boyfriend" routine together because you're going to need it! You both look very happy and we are all happy for you. Riley is truly a blessing. You guys get some rest!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! We love you guys. You did an amazing job tonight and we are so blessed that we were able to share this occasion with you all.
Congratulations from the Burke's!Job well done! She is positively beautiful!
I am glad we stayed the whole night to witness, I have never seen Ted and Holly so happy and Holly so tired for that matter. Riley is beautiful and I can't wait to see her again.
Love you guys.
Congratulations!! She's a cutie!
Riley is just beautiful! We are thrilled for you both. Congratulations!
Love, Kathy & Henry
Gorgeous Mother - Handsmome Father equals this beautiful baby!
Congratulations!
Holly & Ted,
You are in for some wonderful moments with Riley! Treasure each one as they will be fast and many. I annot wait to get out there to meet my neice.
Love from Heather & Family
OMG she is so beautiful!! Great job Holly!! I'm proud of all of you! I can wait to see you! Love and God bless!
Congratulations, Ted and Holly! Riley is beautiful! Ted, go ahead and get your "Dad interview the boyfriend" routine together because you're going to need it! You both look very happy and we are all happy for you. Riley is truly a blessing. You guys get some rest!!
Post a Comment