Sunday, July 20, 2008

Riley's Two Month Checkup!


Riley Grace had her two month checkup on Thursday!! She is in the 100th percentile for weight at just shy of 14 pounds - ha ha ha!! She is in the 96th percentile for length and head circumference!! So at least she is proportionate!!! She also received several vaccinations to which she cried like never before! It took almost 20 minutes for me to console her (and myself - I think I probably cried just as much if not more than she did)!! I called Ted on our way home to let him know that he is in charge of all vaccination appointments from now on!! I can't bear to see her cry like that anymore!! She is doing really well and she can't wait to see her Grandparents when we go up to Vermont at the end of this week!!

No comments: